The following Chinese friendship proverbs will show you that friendship is not just an experience but a responsibility. It is a relationship that speaks of love and understanding in the most lyrical manner. One Chinese proverb says it all, "You can hardly make a friend in a year, but you can easily offend one in an hour." Discover more secrets of long lasting friendship with these famous Chinese friendship proverbs.
1. It is much easier to earn a lot of money than to find a bosom friend.
2. A hedge between keeps friendship green.
3. The world is but a little place, after all.
4. A good book is a good friend.
5. A joke never gains an enemy but loses a friend.
6. A faithful friend is hard to find.
7. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
8. A friend is easier lost than found.
9. A friend is never known till a man has need.
10. A friend without faults will never be found.
11. A good friend is the nearest relation
12. A life without a friend is a life without sun.
13. Friendship is like wine-the older the better.
14. At home one relies on parents; away from home one relies on friends.
15. Friendship multiplies joys and divides sorrow
16. With clothes the new are best; with friends the old are best.
17. Good friends settle their accounts speedily.
18. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
19. Prosperity makes friends and adversity tries them
20. The friendship of a gentleman is insipid as water.
21. To have friends coming in from afar, how delightful
有朋自远访来, 不亦乐乎. (责任编辑：ammy)